Once you’ve decided you are gifting her, this Forbes article suggests to play it safe. Stick to electronics, food and wine, and desk or travel accessories.
So, having established the gift giving categories- I found these amazing ideas for your girl-boss:
1. iPad Air Cover and stand: For the tech lover girl-boss. Available here. $60
2. Gourmet Gift Basket – Like this truffle set from Dean & Dolce for the foodie girl-boss. $175
3. Homebaked Goods – Like Brooks Best Bombshell Brownies for the girl-boss who doesn’t bake but loves baked-goodies. (really -who doesn’t!)
4. Personalized Executive Pen- Like this Montblanc red gold fountain pen- will be stunning riding along in your girl-boss’ purse or hanging out on her desk . Available here $900+
5. Monogrammed Luggage Tag: This privacy leather luggage tag is a great option for the girl-boss that travels frequently. Available here. $34 Monograming extra.
Some travel tips and what not to put on your luggage tag here.
6. Gorgeous Bottle Of 2015 Top 10 Wine – Here is a list Top 10 Wines of 2015 for the wine lover. $54-$150
7. Personalized Wine Decanter- If your office policy does not allow wine as gifts, this personalized crystal wine decanter is a luxurious alternative for the wine sommolier. Available here. $99
What are you getting your girl-boss for the holidays? Any suggestions? Please share your ideas in the comments.