Do you look in your closet and feel less than excited about your day because you are sick of wearing the same things over and over? It’s going to be “A” ok ladies – I found some ideas for you to help you over your sartorial hump:
Here are seven amazing Spring 2015 accessory trends fit for women in leadership:
1. Statement Earrings – For a more conservative office- wear smaller interesting earrings that reflect your personal brand. For more liberal offices, have fun- just enough to make an appropriate statement!
2. Statement Stone and Metallic Choker – Mixed media necklaces and cuffs were all over the runway. Metallic and stone necklaces were a favorite mixed media combo.
This piece paired with a simple sheath dress would look stunning.
Stone and metal are a beautiful blend of organic and inorganic materials don’t you think?
3. Tech Pieces – if you can’t beat them join them. Pull out your tech piece and get involved. You will instantly look and feel updated. While you are at it, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest!:)
4. Obi Belts – just pick a style that works for your proportions and personal style brand.
5. T-Strap Heels – wear them with pants, skirts, and dresses. So instantly chic!
Also, pink is a big color for spring.
6. Printed Scarves – For some ways to tie scarves check out this video.
7. Shy Violet Nails – Soft violet shades are on point this spring. For more nail trends check out InStyle.com’s The Hottest Nail Colors of Spring 2015.
Try adding just one or two of these seven Spring 2015 trends.
It will make all the difference, and soon you will have a new spring in your step!
What is your favorite work friendly trend?