Can you believe it’s that time again?
Navigating what to wear to corporate events is a challenge when you have a packed schedule. As a woman in leadership, you want to look polished, yet current. You need to set yourself apart- without ” trying too hard”.
So, what are you wearing to your company holiday party?
Here are 10 outfit ideas to create stunning outfits for every style personality and corporate holiday occasion:
1. High–low lace paired with ankle strap shoes. A powerful, feminine yet polished look. Lace, sheer, and ankle straps hit all the right style notes.
2. Wear a pleated skirt and top – This is a great pairing for a more casual gathering, or creative industry.
3. Find a shimmery sheath dress: A simple dress cut from a festive fabric will make a major ,yet subtle, impact as you work the room at your corporate event.
4. Wear a formal gown in an interesting textile. Metallic and velvet are big this season
5. Try a formal fit and flare gown with a fur crop jacket. If you can find a find a dress like this in a rich gemstone color – that would be perfect.
6. Show your shoulders. Anything cold shoulder or off the shoulder is a great option this year. Jumpsuits are a brilliant choice for less conservative gatherings.
7. Mix complimentary colors. This move creates a complex look without appearing to have put in a lot of effort.
8. Wear a leather jacket or puffer jacket over your evening look. A good choice for a fashion forward crowd.
9. Contemporary lace cocktail dress- Lace dresses can fall flat, appearing either cheap or matronly. The large scale, pale background and waist detail contribute to this gorgeous holiday look.
9. Wear a power suit with embellished heels. A power suit can be incredibly authoritative and chic. With a great pump, your outfit instantly pops (I recommend less cleavage for corporate events). Click here for Nordstrom Tyson’s Corner salon shoe pro Cornell Badra’s favorite embellished pumps.
To joy and connecting!
P.S. Readers. Share your holiday looks with me! I’d love to see what you are wearing this year.